Tuesday, June 12, 2012


 Before I am Gone

Tattoos and poems
Sketches and jotted words
All of them
Deep from my heart
When will this world end?
When will eternal life start?
Im’ down with jesus
I think about him all the time
I pour these words out
And some how
These insane words
Sporatically rhyme

I’ve been suffocating in the dark
Can someone please switch the light on?
I’m constantly expressing it in the art
Can someone please tell me before I am gone?

Music and literature
They are all
Searching for the same
Everyone knows him
They just choose
To use a different name
I’m waiting for jesus
And I know
I’m running out of time
Like a theif in the night
That’s when he comes
So I am gonna be just fine

I’ve been wallowing in the mire
Can someone lend me  a helping hand?
I’m forever with this burning desire
Please take me to the promise land

No comments:

Post a Comment