Tuesday, June 12, 2012


King’s Armor

These scars I wear are just a reminder
Of how I scream inside for help
As the demons surround me constantly
Just to watch how hard I really fell
The storm inside me brews on ends
Forever washing up my raging, waging sins
Yet, somehow, I will find the way
To his light of everlasting life
Conquering those demons once and for all
As they keep trying me with strife
I will survive, I will win
Left standing in the midst with him
I’m so tired of throwing my life away
It’s time to live as the new man within
Sooner or later there will be a time
When judgment will come and he will reign
And I’m going to make damn sure that I am
Ahead of the devils game
So, as I walk towards him
As he establishes my steps along the way
I will gain the wisdom, strength
Understanding and knowledge everyday
I’m sure satan will test me with
Every trick he possibly knows
But, I will be prepared with my king’s armor
From my head down to my toes

No comments:

Post a Comment