Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Completely Torn
Tell me that you still love me
Today, tomorrow and the same as yesterday
I put my heart into what we started
And I feel like you are now drifting away
Just when I think everything is okay
Because you tell me that you still love me
And I hold on to those words so delicately
Because you have my heart in your hands, can’t you see?
So, if you decide that this is not working
And what I am to you, is nothing but hurting
If you go, please let my heart down gently
So that I won’t feel like I’m the one deserting
Now, I’ll wake up to another new day
Bowing my head and closing my eyes
If you saw me, would you not chose
Just to think that I was only pretending to pray?
So if you still love me, then just tell me
Look into my eyes like you did before
Because I am feeling broken
Inside I am crying for you
So please come back before my heart,
Is completely torn.
Then I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment