Tuesday, June 12, 2012


For Me


I  was getting older and the world was not breaking for me
I had to grab a hold of something before I felt another tragedy
I knew it was gonna be hard work and a lot of dedication
I had finally discovered what fueled me was me was constant appreciation
Somebody once told me just  take it one day at a time
And everything is gonna be just fine

So here I go…
Gonna make it this time
I just keep telling myself I’m not gonna die
I gotta do instead of just try
It’s been a long windy road to this day
But now I know this is really the only way….. For Me

I was always talking way ahead of myself about  what was to come
Never in the now just in yesterday or tomorrow and I was spun
Excuses were my words and I was running  out of them in time
Had to just keep holding on..yeah holding on for what was to be mine
Somehow I just new that this was not was meant for me
The life of misery and tragedy but a life Truth in eternity


No comments:

Post a Comment