Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Now Feel This

My vision is going and sometimes my brain is lost.
Seems I always fulfill these things with no limit to a cost.
And sometimes these things dig up in my skin.
What is the problem? You don’t know how to begin.
Stranger days have come and made a pass.
Oh, When will we ever come and learn in class?
Pain is indubitably the affected consequences.
When will this heart and soul bring back my senses?
Anger brings rage and stomps around within my mind.
If I had the remote where would I stop and rewind.

Now feel this…
I’m a hero to my eye own misery
A saint through the eyes of a madman
And now I’m making history
Only that I was always masking the face of a sad man.
This is not the real me, only here an imposter to spy.
I only chose to let Satan here my horrific cries.
God is always near I just never chose to turn to hear.
Only truly dying is what I really opt to fear.

My journey is halfway over and I am alone and cold.
We had everything you and I but now we’re getting old.
Will I burn my own fate before another real hero dies?
The only melody is about how the angel watches of and flies.
Do I still have a place in the presence of the stars?
Or will I remain to wear these scars behind more iron bars?
I am a liar, thief, lover, uncle, son and a brother.
I don’t think I will ever be able to love another.
Somebody hold me up because I can’t find or see my God.
Until that day I will only be a memory of a love so hard.

-   



No comments:

Post a Comment