Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Fallen Again

Eloquently today I have befallen in today’s sunrise.
Resulting from a trickling past that has begotten current time
What tomorrow should hold for me is now I just focused on today.
As a grasshopper would never hop back into yesterday
Only time unfolds the moments on the path I have chose for now
Hoping that I will not fall astray from what is my true fate
Yes, I have fallen again and sadly I cherish only what I still have.
Like one shimmering ray of hope to guide me back on the angels wings.
Today there is hope for this broken soul that has once again befallen.
And he will spread his wings and inhale life once again.
Not being afraid of yesterday and tomorrow like he was before.
Just clinging on to what is now and the path that will be clearly beaten
One breath, one moment, on more rescue.
And it all lies within.
The Fallen Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment