Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Gravy Day Dad

I can breathe again today… I been here before and I swear I never loved it more.
What the hell was I running for? When did I take that wrong turn before..when I walked right through the door.
Gravy days our loved and I gotta thank the One up above even if it comes to push and shove.
Call me selfish for fighting to a happy ending and I’ve also been tripped and lied to before  about what I’m speaking of.
I’ve hid, I’ve cried watch my closest friends and enemies die.
I’ve screamed to God asking the most famous question why…do we… it never ends.
Yet, He is always there to share my pain and hold my hand and the other one he lends.
Maybe to someone else like my family and best friends.
I just know my heart is broken, yet I still seem to hear the words that are spoken.
Like the world’s greatest gift a life earned token and washed away our all sins.
I blink today because everything is going to be ok and my life is busy today.
Going somewhere.. just anywhere I want and just do whatever I say because I prayed..and I now I stay in His way..and I am feeling ok..
It’s like I see just a glimpse of what He sees and then I look at mine as not so sad.
The greatest and the latest on top of the world feeling that I never had…he’s my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment