Tuesday, June 12, 2012


My Ground

I used to play in a field such a long time  ago
Where everything was pasted on its canvas with you
While standing on the otherside with cruel intentions
I wish I could've known what you failed to mention
Was there a field for you,  pasted by another?

This was my ground you decided to parade upon
Now stand aside while I reclaim what was always mine
And I will stand on the other side of your place
Tainting you with something better and without a trace
And you would wish that you knew
What I had going on brewing and stewing inside
And how many times I thought of you and cried

This is my ground and you will never see me again
I broke this cycle you tried to hand to me with chaos
And now I'm arranging myself back in order
How this task never seems to end for me
But when it's finally over I will be alive again

No comments:

Post a Comment